Deeds Inc. is a start-up media company looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Strategist to lead and head our Social Media team.
Work closely with the design and video departments to;
– Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
– Manage and oversee social media content on all platforms (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok)
– Measure the success of every social media campaign
– Stay up-to-date with latest social media best practices and technologies
– Stay up-to-date with news of our creative landscape, both nationally and across borders (music, fashion, Art, photography and so on).
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network, i.e handling correspondence via our social contact email.
– Coordinate, hire, and train other members of the team.
– A minimum of 2 year experience as a Social Media Strategist
– Understands how to use social marketing tools (Ads manager)
– Can work in a fast-paced environment
– Great communication skills and well organized
Instructions: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Social Media Head’.